First class training at competitive prices
We strive to meet an increased demand from residential and nursing care homes in the local areas, to provide a variety of first class carer training courses for their staff at competitive prices.
A selection of our care training courses:
- Care Certificate Standards
- Understand Your Role – standard 1
- Your Personal development – standard 2
- Duty of Care – standard 3
- Equality & Diversity – standard 4
- Work in a Person Centred Way – standard 5
- Communication – standard 6
- Privacy and Dignity – standard 7
- Fluids and Nutrition – standard 8
- Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disability – standard 9
- Safeguarding Adults – standard 10
- Health and safety – standard 13
- Handling Information – 14
- Infection Prevention & Control – standard 15
- Catheter Care
- Pressure Sore Care
- Death, Dying & Bereavement
- Managing Diabetes
Meeting your care home staff training needs
At St. Georges Care Agency, we specialise in nursing home, residential home and care home staff training. Our trainer uses the most current training material available. Our trainer will adapt training to make it specific to your care home.
Our training courses are often relevant to other sectors and occupational disciplines too, as they address a range of aspects of health and safety.
Train to be a carer
We offer a comprehensive full Induction to care course over 4 days which includes a shadow shift in a Residential Home. Our trainer is PTTL’s qualified, with over 25 years experience and will provide you with all of the knowledge that you need to start a rewarding career in the care industry. We have an induction course every month, see our calender for the dates and call for any other information.
A range of training courses for carers
We provide a variety of carer training courses on site or at our own premises at St. Georges Care Agency in Witham. We are rapidly expanding and adding to the training portfolio, so why not contact us for more information on our training courses.